This workshop aims to open the door of awareness to the universal reality of death and assist you to approach this reality in a more empowered way. It will broaden your perspective on death and dying and stimulate ongoing enquiry beyond the workshop. This day is ideal as professional development for all who are working with or caring for the living and dying, and is also suitable for anyone who suspects that they themselves might die one day!
- Investigating the taboo and denial around death
- Exploring the awareness of death in the contemplative traditions
- Trusting the wisdom of the body-mind in the dying process
- Using mindfulness of death as a powerful and positive catalyst for living well
- Facilitated group enquiry and guided meditation practises
Cost: $145 (includes cooked lunch and beverages)